These “Terms of Service” (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) define the conditions for using “Miahire,” including optional services, provided by Supremetech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company” “Supremetech”, “we”). Regardless of the reason, if the name or content of the service is changed, it will include the service after the change and will be referred to as “this service” below.
Chapter 1: General Terms
Article 1: Agreement
- The Company shall provide the Services in accordance with the contents of this Agreement, based on this Agreement. The User shall use them in accordance with the contents of this Agreement.
- Even if the Company does not exercise its rights under this Agreement, it does not mean that the Company has waived such rights.
Article 2: Modification
- Supremetech Co. may modify this Agreement or other related agreements at any time, at its own discretion, without obtaining the prior consent of the Subscriber. Unless the Company has explicitly taken other measures, the terms and conditions of the services provided after this Agreement or other related agreements have been modified shall be subjected to the modified Agreement or other related agreements.
- When the Company makes changes as described in the preceding paragraph, it shall notify the Subscriber of the contents of the modified Agreement or other related agreements by posting them on the website operated by the Company by the date of the modification. However, if the changes are minor and are not deemed to significantly disadvantage the Subscriber, this notification requirement shall not apply.
- Unless there is any modification in Agreement or other related agreements, the updates shall come into effect from the date and time specified in the modified Agreement or other related agreements posted on the website operated by the Company.
Article 3: Notification
- Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, notifications from the Company to the subscriber shall be made by posting on the website operated by the Company, sent as an email to the address registered by the subscriber, or sent by any appropriate method by the Company.
- If the Company gives notice to the subscriber by the methods described in the preceding paragraph, the notice shall become effective at the time when it is posted on the website, sent by email, or at any other time specified by the Company.
Article 4: Service
- This service is a cloud-based service that users can access through the internet using an ID and password (referred to “ID” as below) after meeting the conditions specified by our company. Our company permits users to use this service on a non-exclusive basis, provided that they comply with this agreement and other conditions (including requiring users to comply).
- The type and content of this service provided by Supremetech Co. shall be as specified on the service’s function introduction page. However, our company may change or terminate all or part of this service at any time without the user’s consent. Users cannot object to these measures, and our company is not responsible for any damage incurred by users as a result of such measures.
- The recommended environment for using this service, as recommended by our company, shall be as specified on the service’s function introduction page. Users are required to use this service under the recommended environment.
- Our company may change all information related to the functions, interface, security, availability, content, or any other aspect of this service at its discretion for the purpose of adding or improving the functionality of this service (referred to “this update” as below). Our company can provide this update without prior notice or approval from users through the method we specify. However, our company is not obligated to perform this update, nor does it guarantee that the service’s functionality and performance before the update will be maintained after the update.
- All intellectual property rights and other rights, including patents, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, and copyrights, related to tangible and intangible components that constitute this Service (including software programs, databases, icons, images, documents, and other related documents, etc.) belong to the Company or third parties who have granted Supremetech permission to use such rights. Subscribers may use this Service based on this Agreement and the Terms of Service, but they do not acquire any intellectual property rights or other rights related to this Service.
- Without obtaining the consent of the user, we may, at our discretion, outsource all or part of the operations necessary for providing the service to a third party (the party entrusted with such outsourcing shall hereinafter be referred to as the “outsourcing destination”).
Article 5: Level of Service
- The Company shall provide the Service in a manner that meets the criteria (hereinafter referred to as “Service Level”) presented by the Company to the Subscriber on the Service’s features introduction page.
- The Company may change each indicator of the Service Level at its discretion without obtaining the prior consent of the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber shall agree in advance that the Company may be exempted from liability under the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, even if the Company violates each indicator of the previous paragraph.
Article 6: Formation of this Agreement
- The applicant for using this service (hereinafter referred to as the “applicant”) shall apply for the use of this service (hereinafter referred to as the “application”) in the manner specified by our company.
- This agreement shall be concluded when Supremetech sends a notice of acceptance in response to the application by the method specified by our company. The applicant shall accept the contents of this agreement and make the application, and at the time the applicant makes the application, our company shall consider that the applicant has accepted the contents of the terms of service.
- When the applicant makes an application based on the provisions of this article, the application shall be deemed to be based on the legal and legitimate authorization of the company or other entity that is the applicant for this contract, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraphs and other provisions of this agreement.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraphs and other provisions of this agreement, our company may refuse to accept or reserve acceptance of the application if the applicant falls under any of the following items.
(1) When the user does not exist;
(2) When the email or other electronic communication sent by our company to the user does not reach them;
(3) When there is a false statement, error, or omission in the information requested by our company from the applicant at the time of application;
(4) When the user has delayed payment of the usage fee in the past or has attempted to evade payment fraudulently;
(5) When our company has previously terminated this agreement with the user for a violation of this agreement;
(6) When there is suspicion that the purpose of using this service by the applicant differs from the intended purpose, such as evaluation or analysis of this service;
(7) When the user has received disciplinary action from our company for a violation of the terms and conditions of a service other than this service operated by our company;
(8) When the user falls under any of the items in Paragraph 1 of Article 24 or violates the provisions of any of the items in Paragraph 2 of the same article;
(9) When our company has other reasonable grounds to consider the user inappropriate.
- In the event that the Supremetech does not approve or withholds approval of the application based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the applicant of such fact. However, the Company shall not be liable for any responsibility for not approving or withholding approval.
- Unless otherwise provided in Article 25, the User may not cancel the application after the conclusion of this Agreement based on the provisions of paragraph 2 of this Article.
Article 7: Validity Period of this Agreement
- The validity period of this agreement, which does not incur payment of usage fees, shall be 30 days from the date of conclusion of this agreement as stated in Article 6.
- The validity period of this agreement, which incurs payment of usage fees (hereinafter referred to as the “Expiration Date of the Term”), shall be one year from the date of commencement of use of this service by the User (hereinafter referred to as the “Date of Commencement of Use”).
- If no request for termination is made by the User to the Company by the date one month prior to the Expiration Date of the Term in the manner specified by the Company, this Agreement shall be automatically renewed for a period of one year with the same contents as the original agreement, with the day following the expiration date of the Term being the renewal date, and the same shall apply thereafter. If this Agreement is renewed based on the provisions of this paragraph and the User wishes to terminate this Agreement, such termination shall be in accordance with the provisions of Article 25.
Article 8: Principle of Self-Responsibility
- The User shall bear the responsibility and cost for securing and maintaining the terminal equipment used by the User, the electrical communication line connected to this service, and any other usage environment of the User, and the Company shall not be liable for any responsibility whatsoever.
- The User shall bear all responsibility for the use of this service, any and all acts performed on this service (including but not limited to registering, viewing, deleting, and sending information, etc.), and the results thereof, and the Company shall not be liable for any such acts or results.
- The User shall guarantee that the User’s content does not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights or other rights.
- In the event that the User causes damages to a third party or receives claims such as complaints from a third party due to reasons attributable to the User’s responsibility during the use of this service, the User shall handle and resolve such matters at their own responsibility and expense. The same shall apply when the User suffers damages from a third party or makes claims such as complaints to a third party in connection with the use of this service.
- In the event that the User causes damages to the Company due to reasons attributable to the User’s responsibility (including but not limited to violations of this agreement), the user shall compensate the Company for such damages.
Article 9: User and Management Responsibility
- The User shall designate users within the scope of this Agreement and grant them IDs. The User shall be responsible for granting IDs to users and for their use of this service.
- The User shall designate a usage responsibility manager (hereinafter referred to as the “Usage Responsibility Manager”) from among the users for the use of this service and shall notify us of the manager in accordance with the method designated by us. Furthermore, all communications from the User to us shall be made through the Usage Responsibility Manager.
- The User shall designate a contract responsibility manager (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract Responsibility Manager”) from among the users for the use of this service and shall notify us of the manager in accordance with the method designated by us. Furthermore, the User shall promptly notify us if there is a change in the Contract Responsibility Manager.
- The User shall ensure that the Contract Responsibility Manager manages and supervises compliance with this Agreement, and shall be responsible for all acts of expression, notification, and other acts by users as the User.
Article 10: ID and Passwords
- The user shall grant IDs to the users within the scope of this agreement based on the methods and usage conditions specified by the Company.
- The user shall strictly manage the IDs and passwords to prevent unauthorized use, including regular password changes, but not limited to this.
- If the user recognizes that the ID or password has been or may be used improperly, they shall immediately notify the Company and follow the Company’s instructions.
- The user shall not allow or disclose, lend, transfer, pledge, or sell IDs to third parties under any circumstances.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damages suffered by the user or third parties due to mismanagement of IDs and passwords, usage errors, or third-party usage.
- If a third party uses the user’s ID or password to use the service, the user shall be responsible for all obligations, including payment of usage fees. Furthermore, if the Company suffers damages as a result of such usage, the user shall compensate for such damages.
Article 11: Registration Information
The User shall provide true, accurate, and secure information when registering for the Service or using a paid plan. The term “Registrant” in this article refers only to the customer who has registered the information.
Article 12: Change of Registration Information
- If there is a change in the registration information, the User shall promptly notify the Company of the change. In some cases, the Company may request the submission of documents to prove the change.
- Even if the notification in the preceding paragraph is not made, any notices from the Company shall be deemed to have arrived at the normal time of delivery, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to such reasons.
Article 13: Usage fee for this service
- The usage fee (hereinafter referred to as the “Usage Fee”) for this service shall be as stipulated on the service fee page of this service. However, we may revise the usage fee at our discretion without obtaining the prior consent of the User.
- The User shall pay the usage fee and the consumption tax and other fees stipulated on the fee page of the preceding paragraph in accordance with the method specified by us as consideration for using this service during the term of this contract. However, the initial cost shall not be used to offset the monthly usage fee or any other fees payable to us by the user under this contract. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the transfer fee shall be borne by the user.
- The payment deadline for the usage fee shall be as follows:
(1) The initial cost shall be paid in a lump sum by the end of the month following the month in which the start date of this contract falls.
(2) The monthly usage fee and option fee for this term shall be paid in a lump sum by the end of the month following the month in which the start date of this contract falls.
(3) The usage fee based on usage results shall be paid by the date specified separately by us.
(4) The usage fee shall not be calculated on a pro-rata basis, regardless of the start and end dates of this contract, unless otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
(5) If the subscriber fails to pay the usage fee by the specified payment date, the subscriber shall pay us a late payment charge at the rate of 14.6% per annum from the day following the payment due date until full payment is made.
(6) Even if this contract is terminated before the expiration of this term for any reason, the usage fee shall not be refunded, unless otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
(7) Even if the subscriber is unable to use this service due to interruption, suspension, or other reasons during this term, the usage fee shall not be refunded, unless otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
(8) In the event of a dispute between the subscriber and a financial institution regarding payment of the usage fee, the subscriber shall be responsible for resolving the dispute at their own risk and expense, and we shall not be liable for any responsibility.
Article 14: Interruption of the Service
- We may temporarily suspend all or part of the provision of the Service without prior notice to the User if any of the following reasons occur:
(1) Regular or urgent maintenance and inspection of the facilities for the Service
(2) Failure to provide the Service due to fire, power outage, or other reasons
(3) Inability to provide the Service due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, or tsunamis
(4) Inability to provide the Service due to war, unrest, riots, labor disputes, or other reasons
(5) Other operational or technical reasons where we determine that temporary interruption of the Service is necessary.
- Even if the delay or interruption of all or part of the provision of the Service occurs due to the reasons listed in the preceding paragraph and the User is unable to use the Service, we shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User or any third party, except as specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
Article 15: Termination of the Service:
- Without obtaining prior consent from the User, the Company may terminate all or part of the Service at any time at its discretion.
- In the event that the Company terminates all or part of the Service, it shall notify the User at least six months prior to the termination date. However, this shall not apply if there are unavoidable circumstances such as unexpected reasons that are commercially reasonable for the Company, the establishment, revision, or abolition of laws and regulations, or natural disasters.
- If all or part of the Service is terminated under the provisions of this Article, the Company shall not be responsible for any consequences resulting from such termination.
Article 16: Disclaimer and Exemption
- Except as explicitly provided in these Terms and Conditions, the Company makes no warranties, whether explicit or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the reliability, usefulness, availability, usability, security, error-free operation, virus-free operation, quality satisfaction, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Service, including accuracy, continuity, completeness, and certainty, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User or any third party arising therefrom.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User or any third party, regardless of the nature of the legal claim, including breach of contract, tort liability, or any other legal cause, for the following reasons:
(1) Acts of government agencies, such as war, conflict, revolution, riot, terrorism, infectious disease, fire, flood, earthquake, natural disaster, explosion, embargo, labor disputes such as strikes, internet unavailability or instability, power outages, or other force majeure.
(2) Equipment failure at the Service’s data center or other facilities.
(3) Regular or emergency maintenance and inspection of the Service.
(4) Intrusion of computer viruses not covered by virus patterns, virus definition files, and other virus countermeasures introduced by third parties into the Service’s equipment.
(5) Unauthorized access or attack by third parties on Service equipment that cannot be prevented by diligent management or interception on communication routes.
(6) Damages caused by malfunctions of telecommunication services provided by telecommunications operators.
(7) Obstacles in the User’s connection environment, such as malfunctions of internet connection services used by the User.
(8) Defective quality of hardware used by information terminals and other Users, insufficient specifications, or other hardware compatibility issues.
(9) Defective quality, insufficient specifications, improper configuration, or other software compatibility issues of software used by information terminals and other Users, other than the other information terminal.
(10) Judicial decisions, judgments, orders, or compulsory dispositions based on legal judgments or regulations.
(11) Any other reason not attributable to the Company.
- We do not guarantee that this service is compatible with all devices, and users acknowledge in advance that there may be malfunctions in the operation of this service due to system upgrades or other changes to the user’s device. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that any malfunctions will be resolved by modifying our programs, and we assume no responsibility for any damages incurred by users or third parties as a result of such malfunctions.
- We assume no responsibility for any disputes or other issues arising between users and third parties as a result of the use of this service or user content.
- In the event that we are held liable for damages to users, we will only be responsible for the actual and direct damages incurred by the user. However, the extent of liability shall be limited to the total amount of usage fees paid by the user to us, limited to fees paid within the past 6 months. This provision shall apply to all liability for damages that we may owe to users, regardless of the legal cause of action, including breach of contract and tort liability.
Article 17: Prohibited acts
- User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service:
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(2) Acts that violate court judgments, decisions or orders, or legally binding administrative measures
(3) Acts that violate public order and morals
(4) Acts that violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
(5) Acts that discriminate against or defame a third party, or that damage their reputation or credibility
(6) Acts that infringe upon the personality rights and publicity rights, as well as the rights of third parties such as portrait rights and privacy rights
(7) Acts that interfere with other User’s use of the Service
(8) Acts of attempting to analyze the source code of the Service and the software by decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, or any other methods
(9) Acts that constitute unauthorized access to the hardware or software that makes up the Service, cracking, or other acts that cause equipment malfunctions
(10) Acts that cause damage to the Service, render it unusable, or excessively burden it, or access the Service in a manner that harms it
(11) Acts of using a third party’s ID or attempting to obtain it.
(12) Attempting unauthorized access to the service system or other user content
(13) Tampering with or compromising the integrity of other user content on the service
(14) Altering or deleting the content of the service or information that can be used through the service
(15) Sending or posting harmful computer programs such as viruses on the service
(16) Acts that interfere with the use or operation of third-party equipment or service equipment for the service
(17) Acts that obstruct the provision of the service
(18) Sending or posting images or documents that are obscene, child pornography, or child abuse
(19) Uploading, posting, sending via email, or providing unnecessary or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain mail, multi-level marketing, affiliate links, or other solicitation activities
(20) Accessing the service to measure the quality, performance, or functionality or for benchmarking, developing competitive products or services, or imitating or reproducing the features or functions of the service
(21) Using one’s ID to allow third parties (including group companies, but not limited to them) to use the service without the prior consent of the company
(22) Using an email address that implies the sharing of IDs with multiple people, such as a mailing list, as the ID and registration information without the prior consent of the company
(23) Acts that fall under any of the above items or directly or indirectly promote or encourage such acts
(24) Other acts that the company deems inappropriate
- User must immediately notify the company if they become aware of any of the above acts or believe that there is a risk of such acts occurring.
Article 18: Protection of User Content
- Intellectual property rights of User Content belong to the user.
- Without the consent of the user, the Company shall not perform the following actions:
(1) Viewing or modifying User Content.
(2) Using User Content outside of the Service.
(3) Disclosing User Content to third parties. However, this shall not apply if such disclosure is required by law, securities exchange regulations, or rules of the Securities Dealers Association, or if disclosure is requested by a court, regulatory authority, or investigative agency.
(4) Accessing User Content. However, this shall not apply in cases where it is necessary for the provision of the Service (including maintenance and improvements, but not limited thereto) or for the prevention or response to operational or technical problems (hereinafter referred to as “provision of the Service, etc.”) and necessary to support the use of the Service by the user.
Article 19: Backup of data
- The Company does not bear the obligation to save the User’s content, and the User shall be responsible for saving necessary information related to the data entered, provided or transmitted in connection with the use of the Service.
- The Company provides a function to save the data entered and registered by the User as an optional service of the Service, for the purpose of recovering the User’s content lost due to failure, malfunction, or misoperation of the equipment used to provide the Service, in accordance with the content determined by the Company. However, the Company does not guarantee that all data will be saved and restored by this function.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if necessary for the provision of the Service, the Company may replicate the User’s content and database stored on the Service equipment’s server within the necessary scope for the purpose of backing up the provision of the Service.
Chapter 2: General Provisions
Article 20: Confidentiality
- The Users and the Company shall not disclose to any third party (except for contractors, but excluding the user confidential information) any information related to the other user’s technology and business, etc. that has been explicitly disclosed as confidential by the other user without prior approval from the other user (hereinafter referred to as “Confidential Information”). However, the following shall not be considered as Confidential Information:
(1) Information already possessed by the receiving user (hereinafter referred to as the “Receiving User”) at the time of disclosure of the Confidential Information;
(2) Information already publicly known at the time of disclosure by the other user;
(3) Information that becomes publicly known due to reasons not attributable to the responsibility of the Receiving User after disclosure by the other User;
(4) Information that the Receiving User lawfully obtained without an obligation to maintain confidentiality from a third party after disclosure by the other User;
(5) Information developed independently by the Receiving User without using the Confidential Information.
- The Receiving User shall not use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than the use or provision of this service.
- The provisions of the preceding two paragraphs shall not apply when the Receiving User is required to disclose the Confidential Information based on laws, rules of a securities exchange, or rules of the Securities Dealers Association, or when it is required to disclose the Confidential Information by a court, public authority, or investigative agency, etc. In this case, however, the Receiving User shall promptly notify the other User of such disclosure.
- Within the necessary scope for the purpose of paragraph 2 of this Article, the Receiving User may reproduce documents, electronic media, and other tangible materials that include the Confidential Information, as well as Confidential Information recorded on electronic media managed by the Receiving User. In this case, the Receiving User shall manage and maintain such reproductions in the same manner as the Confidential Information.
- The provisions of this article shall remain valid for one year after the end of the current period.
Article 21: Handling of Personal Information
Article 22: Use of Information by the Company
The Company may create and use statistical analysis information using registration information, information on the use of this service, and log data to improve the quality and satisfaction of this service and software.
Article 23: Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligation
User shall not succeed its position under this agreement to a third party, transfer, succeed, pledge or dispose of any or all of the rights and obligations based on this agreement to a third party
Article 24: Exclusion of Anti-social Forces
- The User and our company declare and guarantee that neither the User nor any of their officers, employees in significant positions, or shareholders with substantial influence on management currently or in the future fall under any of the following categories, and will not do so in the future:
(1) Members of organized crime groups, former members of organized crime groups within five years of leaving, quasi-members of organized crime groups, organized crime-related companies, extortionists, social movement advocates, or special intelligence violence groups, or any individuals equivalent to them (hereinafter collectively referred to as “members of organized crime groups, etc.”)
(2) Individuals who are deemed to have a relationship with members of organized crime groups, etc. that enables them to control management
(3) Individuals who are deemed to have a relationship with members of organized crime groups, etc. that allows them to substantially participate in management
(4) Individuals who are deemed to have a relationship with members of organized crime groups, etc. that involves using them unjustly for the purpose of gaining illegal benefits for themselves or others or causing harm to others
(5) Individuals who are deemed to have a relationship with members of organized crime groups, etc. that involves providing them with funds or other benefits
(6) Individuals who are deemed to have a relationship with members of organized crime groups, etc. that would be socially condemned if officers or individuals
- The User and our company shall not engage in the following acts themselves or through a third party:
(1) Violent demands
(2) Unjust demands beyond legal responsibilities
(3) Acts of threatening speech or behavior or using violence in transactions
(4) Acts of spreading rumors, using deception or coercion to damage the other party’s credibility, or obstructing the other party’s business.
(5) Other acts similar to the preceding items.
- If either party violates any of the provisions in the preceding two items, the other party can immediately terminate all or part of this agreement without any notice or demand, and the violating party shall forfeit any rights they may have.
- The contractor or the company shall not be responsible or liable for any damages suffered by the other party as a result of the termination based on the preceding provisions.
Article 25: Termination by Contracting Party
- The User may terminate this Agreement by notifying the Company of their intent to terminate at least one month prior to the desired termination date, using the method designated by the Company.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the usage fee will be charged until the end of the current period, and will not be prorated or refunded, regardless of the date of termination. In addition, if there are any outstanding unpaid fees for the period up to the end of the current period, the contracting party shall pay all such unpaid fees in a lump sum in response to the Company’s request.
Article 26: Measures Against Termination and Violation of this Agreement, etc.
- If the Company determines that the user falls under or may fall under any of the following items, the Company may take any of the following measures against the user, including but not limited to without notifying or urging the contracting party: deletion of all or part of the information posted on the Service, temporary suspension or restriction of use of the Service (including rejection of renewal of this Agreement), deletion of the ID, cancellation of this Agreement, or a combination of these measures (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”). However, the Company shall not be obligated to take measures of suspension of use, etc. if the user falls under or may fall under any of the following items:
(1) Violation of the provisions of this Agreement or other rules and regulations;
(2) When any of the items of paragraph 4 of Article 7 apply;
(3) When it is found that there is any false fact in all or part of the information provided to the Company;
(4) When payment is suspended, falls into an inability to pay, initiates bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation proceedings, or other similar procedures, or is subject to a trading suspension order by a bill exchange, a provisional seizure or provisional disposition order is made against the contracting party, or when a request for auction or delinquent tax measures has been made or there is a recognized risk of deterioration of the financial condition or further deterioration thereof, or similar conditions;
(5) When there is a fraudulent or other dishonest act, such as when a guarantee made based on this Agreement or other rules and regulations is not true;
(6) When the user, the user’s representative, agent, or user, including employees, violates laws and regulations, or when the Company determines that there is a risk of damaging the Company’s reputation;
(7) When there are other justifiable reasons that the Company determines make it impossible to continue this Agreement.
- When the user falls under any of the items in the preceding paragraph, all obligations of the user to the Company shall be automatically terminated without the benefit of a grace period, and the user shall immediately pay all debts owed to the Company. In addition, the Company may claim damages from the user.
- The user shall not be exempt from any obligations and liabilities under this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, even after the suspension of use, etc. towards the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of measures taken by the Company based on the provisions of this Article.
Article 27: Handling after Termination of Contract
- Regardless of the reason for termination, the user shall immediately discontinue the use of this Service when this Agreement is terminated and shall not be able to use this Service thereafter.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the user shall delete, at the user’s responsibility, all software and related materials stored in the terminal equipment, etc. provided by the Company for the use of this Service, including copies thereof.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 of Article 19, even if the Company has saved data on this Service, when this Agreement is terminated, regardless of the reason for termination, the Company will delete information related to the user’s contents, registration information, etc., (including replicated data based on the provisions of Article 19, but excluding information on usage history and operation logs by the user) without notifying the user, after a certain period of time has passed from the date of termination. In this case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of such deletion.
Article 28: Applicable Law
The applicable law for this agreement shall be Vietnam’s law.
Article 29: Jurisdiction by Agreement
If a lawsuit becomes necessary between the user and our company, the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance shall be the Vietnam District Court where SupremeTech is located.